Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (Vanilla cape) (Microsoft) (License purchased forever) with mail
- Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (Hypixel lvl 21+) (Microsoft) (License forever, NOT GamePass) with mail —
- Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (Microsoft) (License purchased forever) with mail 8.49 $
- Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (Microsoft) +Ranks Hypixel (VIP, VIP+, MVP, MVP+) (Migrator Cape) with mail 12.99 $
- Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (Mojang. After migration there will be a NEW license on your Microsoft!) with mail 9.99 $
- Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (Vanilla & Migrator cape) (Microsoft) (License purchased forever) with mail 15.55 $
- Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (Nickname not installed, 0% statistics, new license purchased forever) with mail 9.99 $
- Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (OptiFine + Migrator Capes) (Microsoft) (License purchased forever) with mail 14.85 $
- Item type: Licensed account Minecraft (Microsoft)
- Delivery: Instant on E-Mail
- Gifts from Steam-Center.store: free keys
- For positive feedback, the seller will provide you with a gift card in the amount of: 0.13 $
The account has an Vanilla cape! Access to Hypixel 100%.
License purchased forever! This is NOT a "game pass" subscription for 1-2 months as some sellers sell and do not indicate it, we sell the license FOREVER! The game will be forever on your account! How to check? See the screenshot.
Microsoft licensed account with the purchased game "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (PC)" (or migrated from Mojang to Microsoft, the essence is the same). Minecraft has begun transferring accounts from Mojang to Microsoft, you will not need to do this anymore, you already buy a Microsoft account.
After purchase you get:
• Account from "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (PC)" (login:password)
• Mail from Minecraft account (mail:password), it is also from Microsoft.
You can change: Mail, Password, Skin, Nickname.
How to change mail on a Microsoft account is written in the instructions after purchase.
- Java Edition
- Bedrock Edition
IT’S A GAME ABOUT PLACING BLOCKS AND GOING ON ADVENTURES
It’s set in infinitely-generated worlds of wide open terrain - icy mountains, swampy bayous, vast pastures and much more - filled with secrets, wonders and peril!
HOW TO PLAY
There’s no one way to play Minecraft. It’s an open-ended game where players decide what they want to do by themselves!
We do offer several modes, though: Creative Mode, where players are given limitless resources to build whatever they can imagine; and Survival Mode, where players must explore the world and mine its resources to feed, house and defend themselves.
Or you can join your friends online and make up your own rules!
You can play Minecraft on a variety of platforms - find the one that suits you!
Nearly every block in the world of Minecraft can be broken down by mining and collected. Then those bits can be recombined to build new stuff!
Punch a tree until you get some wood, turn the wood into planks and then combine the planks to create a crafting table.
You can use the crafting table to make all kinds of useful tools, so long as you find the right ingredients.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Realms are servers, run by us, just for you and your friends. Keep your Minecraft world online and always accessible, even when you log-off.
It's safe, too! Only people you invite can join your world, and what you do there is up to you: create, survive or compete!
You and up to 10 friends can play at the same time - and there's no limit on invites.
What you do on your server is up to you! Create massive machines, colossal castles or cities in the sky; scavenge for resources to survive the night or dig deep for precious treasures to aid your adventuring.
It's your world, so you're the boss.
CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps and other files
OS: Windows 7 and up
Internet connectivity is required for downloading Minecraft files, afterwards offline play is possible.